- An Alumna of IIMB
- Masters in Commerce
- Masters in Psychology
- Tedx Speaker
- Advance NLP & EFT practitioner
- Certified Career Guide
- Certified Train The Trainer from MahAcharya, OMI & Success Resources
- “Shakti – The Feminine Power” | Srividya Nagaraju | TEDxColoradoSprings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81HpWLLW9og
"You Only Live Once, But If You Do It Right, Once Is Enough” – Mae West
Srividya, a TEDx speaker is an internationally acclaimed facilitator, pioneering effective learning using various techniques for skill and behaviour improvement. She has 24 years of experience in the corporate and social sector to invigorate and humanize her sessions.
Srividya has vast experience in formulating and delivering training modules on People skills and behaviours – Leadership, Personal Growth, Working Together, Women Development, Diversity, POSH etc.,
Her emphasis has been on bringing a transformational change through insightful experience.
Her trainings are designed for audiences ranging from corporate executives, entrepreneurs, students, teachers, police, doctors, advocates and for anyone who is committed to making their lives better.
From keynote speeches, to trainings, Sri is one of the most sought after name in the corporate industry.
She comes with a wealth of experience in the Learning & Development and Operations in the knowledge industry. She has worked with Thomson Reuters, Karvy Computershare, Havya Technologies (an Entrepreneurial venture), and Stock Brokers.
She has experience in bringing Operational excellence through process improvements and automation, with tangible results.
Srividya is an Alumna of Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore(IIMB) – Fast track General Management Program, Masters in Commerce, Masters in Psychology and Honors Diploma in Systems Management from NIIT.
She is an advance NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programme) practitioner and Certified Career Guide and has undergone exhaustive Management and Leadership training across the globe – India, US, London, Singapore.
Srividya’s passion to work with people, especially children and invest in our society has led her to dedicate herself in various activities such as:
- Management Committee member at VISHWAS, society for Mental Health – contributing to emotional health of people through Counselling for 14+ years – and has won the Community Champion Award. Visit www.vishwascounseling.org
- Management Committee member of IIMB Alumni Association. Have organized a Leadership Event with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, former President of India as key note speaker at IIMB among other events.
- Resource Head at Guru Puraskar® Foundation, honouring Government School Teachers. Visit www.gurupuraskar.org
- Lead project Chethana to empower the tribal Children through education in rural areas at Thomson Reuters.
- Resource person for conducting workshops for the “People Friendly Police” project of UNICEF for Karnataka Police Force.
- Resource person for Leadership Training of Teachers for Sikshana Foundation.
“ I Hear and I Forget,
I See and I Remember,
I Do and I Understand “
Sri believes in creating an experiential and applicable learning environment, with a 100% participatory approach which ensures the key learning outcome.
Experiential Learning has been known to deliver learning with minimum intervention and is a more direct form of learning.
Focus is on EXECUTION and STRATEGY to achieve the results…