Srividya, a TEDx speaker is an internationally acclaimed facilitator, pioneering effective learning using various techniques for skill and behaviour improvement. She has 26 years of experience in the corporate and social sector to invigorate and humanize her sessions.
Srividya has vast experience in formulating and delivering training modules on People skills and behaviours – Leadership, Personal Growth, Working Together, Women Development, Diversity, POSH etc.,
Her emphasis has been on bringing a transformational change through insightful experience.
Her trainings are designed for audiences ranging from corporate executives, entrepreneurs, students, teachers, police, doctors, advocates and for anyone who is committed to making their lives better.
From keynote speeches, to trainings, Sri is one of the most sought after name in the corporate industry
"You must inspire your self before you inspire others"
She comes with a wealth of experience in the Learning & Development and Operations in the knowledge industry. She has worked with Thomson Reuters, Karvy Computershare, Havya Technologies (an Entrepreneurial venture), and Stock Brokers.
She has experience in bringing Operational excellence through process improvements and automation, with tangible results.
- Alumna of Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore(IIMB) – Fast track General Management Program
- Masters in Commerce
- Masters in Psychology
- Honors Diploma in Systems Management from NIIT.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programme) practitioner
- Certified Career Guide
- Undergone exhaustive Management and Leadership training across the globe – India, US, London, Singapore.
- Karnataka Women Excellence Award by Chirantana Academy of performing Arts – 2021.
- Business Excellence in Learning & Development by GWFM & Jain, deemed to be University – 2019.
- Gold Award for Quality Improvement by Thomson.
- For the efforts and commitment towards successful implementation of a critical process by Thomson.
- In appreciation towards significant contribution to the company by Thomson.
Srividya’s passion to work with people, especially children and invest in our society has led her to dedicate herself in various activities such as:
- Management Committee member at VISHWAS, society for Mental Health – contributing to emotional health of people through Counselling for 14+ years – and has won the Community Champion Award. Visit www.vishwascounseling.org
- Management Committee member of IIMB Alumni Association. Have organized a Leadership Event with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, former President of India as key note speaker at IIMB among other events.
- Resource Head at Guru Puraskar® Foundation, honouring Government School Teachers. Visit www.gurupuraskar.org
- Lead project Chethana to empower the tribal Children through education in rural areas at Thomson Reuters.
- Resource person for conducting workshops for the “People Friendly Police” project of UNICEF for Karnataka Police Force.
- Resource person for Leadership Training of Teachers for Sikshana Foundation.
(FIVE ELEMENTS )
Ancient Indian Rishis believed that Nature is made up of FIVE ELEMENTS – they called them PANCHAMAHABUTHA. Likewise Human body is also essentially made up of these 5 elements. We respect and worship nature as nature is the primary source of learning.
An Indophile, Srividya draws inspiration from the concept of FIVE ELEMENTS and offers motivation and powerful insights for personal and professional growth through her Training and Coaching to individuals and groups.
Each of these five elements have their own characteristic features as described below :
Water (Aapa) – Flexible, Dynamic & Keeps moving : We need to keep learning new skills to progress in life. Sri custom-designs her Training Workshops to help professionals sharpen their skills and competencies.
Fire (Agni) – Passion & Igniting : We need to keep ourselves motivated and others all the time. Sri’s Motivational/Key-note speeches inspire and ignite people. She draws inspiration from Bharat Ratna Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam.
Earth (Bhumi) – Resilience, Grounded & Centered : We need to focus on challenging ourselves to achieve SMART Goals. Sri’s Coaching is known to get specific and tangible results.
Air (Vayu) – Touch and Go, No attachment & Letting Go : We need to keep moving up in career without being attached to a role or a position. Sri helps individual’s identify their true passion and potential while helping them create a career they aspire through Career Guidance.
Space (Akasha) – Openness & providing space : When individuals grow to higher roles and positions, they become more lonely and need to be open to feedback, self reflections and deeper understanding. Sri, an adept in psychology and philosophy helps individuals through Inner Well being process.